Setting up new home network

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
January 7, 2005 9:57:01 AM

Please help!!

Trying to set up network comprising PC (windows XP) with network adaptor
and new laptop (windows XP) running Odyssey Wireless for Fujitsu Siemens
L7300.

Initially both were connecting to network, but now not,completely muddled
now with association settings etc any one out there help, I am a complete
novice. Thanks

More about : setting home network

January 8, 2005 6:53:48 AM

http://www.homenethelp.com/web/howto/net.asp
peter
"jacq" <jacq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please help!!
>
> Trying to set up network comprising PC (windows XP) with network adaptor
> and new laptop (windows XP) running Odyssey Wireless for Fujitsu Siemens
> L7300.
>
> Initially both were connecting to network, but now not,completely muddled
> now with association settings etc any one out there help, I am a complete
> novice. Thanks

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
January 9, 2005 4:34:34 AM