Setting up new home network

Please help!!

Trying to set up network comprising PC (windows XP) with network adaptor
and new laptop (windows XP) running Odyssey Wireless for Fujitsu Siemens
L7300.

Initially both were connecting to network, but now not,completely muddled
now with association settings etc any one out there help, I am a complete
novice. Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about setting home network

    http://www.homenethelp.com/web/howto/net.asp
    peter
    "jacq" <jacq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Please help!!
    >
    > Trying to set up network comprising PC (windows XP) with network adaptor
    > and new laptop (windows XP) running Odyssey Wireless for Fujitsu Siemens
    > L7300.
    >
    > Initially both were connecting to network, but now not,completely muddled
    > now with association settings etc any one out there help, I am a complete
    > novice. Thanks

    www.careyholzman.com/net1.htm

    Carey

    "jacq" <jacq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Please help!!
    >
    > Trying to set up network comprising PC (windows XP) with network adaptor
    > and new laptop (windows XP) running Odyssey Wireless for Fujitsu Siemens
    > L7300.
    >
    > Initially both were connecting to network, but now not,completely muddled
    > now with association settings etc any one out there help, I am a
    > complete
    > novice. Thanks

Wireless Windows XP Wireless Networking