Hard Disk Boot Failure, please help

I am currnetly facing a problem gettin my computer to boot
from my HDD. The operating system I am using is XP
Professional, I partitioned the HDD into 3, one primary
and two logical, all were 40GB each. I installed XP on the
C: drive (primary partition). However, when i try to boot,
I eventually get the message:

Verifying DMI pool date....

Boot from CD: then,

Disk boot failure, insert system disk and press enter

as if I cant boot from my own HDD. When I insert the XP CD
and press enter, it reads the cd for about a second and
then it boots fine and im all ready to go. I dont
understand why I keep needing to insert the CD on bootup
however. Under Disk Management the C: drive is my system
partition, and its tells me this partition is bootable.
So far Ive tried:
Rechecking jumper settings
Looking for obvious errors in the "boot loader" under
startup and recovery
Changing boot configurations in the bios
Fixboot
FixMBR

I dont know what else to try, maybe reinstalling XP? or
possibly deleting all partitions and starting over?
Please, Im open to all suggestions, Ive been going nuts
over this problem, I just want it fixed. Thank you.

I would highly suggest backing up all of your data once inside Windows.
It does not matter how you chose to backup your data, a CDR is fine.
There is a possible easier way to do it all automated as well.

You can use the File and Settings Transfer Utility if you chose. Get
that by inserting your Windows XP CD, clicking Additional Options, and
then File and Settings Transfer (or something similar to that). Now it
will back up all of your data, then format everything, reinstall
Windows, and then use the File and Settings Transfer Utility to put the
software and files back on Windows ;)

Nathan McNulty