choice of CIS/CFS for Epson 2100/2200

I am thinking of getting a continuous ink system for my Epson 2100.
How do the various models like Lyson and MIS stack up on other than
just price?

One factor which will be important to me is the need to move it from
time to time, including internationally on one occasion. I know that
this isn't a factor for everyone in choosing, and I also know that
this means that perhaps I'm not the best candidate for a CIS, but I'm
still interested despite the difficulties.

Brian
2 answers Last reply
More about choice epson 2100 2200

    The Camel and EconoFLO CRS offer an isolated module design
    which facilitates transport of the system without the need for re-priming:

    Your can review the products here:

    Camel CRS
    http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/camel_ep2200_continuous_re-inking_system_starter_kit_2975293.htm

    EconoFLO CRS
    http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/econoflo_for_epson_ultrachrome_style_printers_-_8_cartridge_3096738.htm

    A 10% discount is available for any configuration of the Camel CRS using
    coupon code: CAMEL10EC

    --
    J Mills
    http://www.weink.com

    :

    On 5 May 2004 09:11:23 -0700, brian_downunda@yahoo.com (Brian
    Downunda) wrote:

    >I am thinking of getting a continuous ink system for my Epson 2100.
    >How do the various models like Lyson and MIS stack up on other than
    >just price?
    >
    >One factor which will be important to me is the need to move it from
    >time to time, including internationally on one occasion. I know that
    >this isn't a factor for everyone in choosing, and I also know that
    >this means that perhaps I'm not the best candidate for a CIS, but I'm
    >still interested despite the difficulties.

    Can only comment on the one I know. That's Permajet and it's a
    brilliant system.

    --

    Hecate
    Hecate@newsguy.com