16 bit Windows Subsystem

July 7, 2004 9:58:36 AM

I get error message: c:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEX.NT
not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows Apps

What can I do to cure this. It's driving me crazy!!

More about : bit windows subsystem

Anonymous
July 7, 2004 5:05:06 PM

This is just a hunch, but click on Start/Run and enter MSCONFIG, click OK
and under General, see if the two boxes Process System.Ini and Process
Win.ini are checked. If they're not, check them, reboot and see if your
problem goes away.

"Paul Hall" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I get error message: c:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEX.NT
> not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows Apps
>
> What can I do to cure this. It's driving me crazy!!
September 28, 2004 12:13:06 AM

DId you ever figure this out? Mine is doing it too.

!