hot swap bios update (dlx->a7n8x-e)

I'm going to try hot-swap bios firmware update. I don't have 2
identicall mbo's: a7n8x deluxe rev.2.0 and a7n8x-e rev. 1.01
Can I do this? The deluxe's chip is the one with problems: doesn't
boot.
I tryed to update it with an programmator, but this chip has something
called Intel Firmware Hub and I don't wanna mess with that..
Did someone already tryed something similar?
Please advise!

Nero

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2003

Cant as each bios is only for that board,
Cannot use A7NX-E on a DLX non e board.
Each board has diff hardware.