Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hi, a friend of my has recently bought this new mainboard from Asus
His configuration; A7N8X-E Deluxe
XP2400
2x256 pc2100
1x512 pc3200

Now he has 2 problems; 1 when he startup de pc the posting tells him
this...1800mhz
2 when he entered the biossetup en
restart the pc it will hang during posting..
also when he install something and
must restart.

Most of the settings is AUTO...but in cpu screen we set 133fsb...
Why it hangs all the time..?
HELP

gr. John
The Netherlands

John, maybe go to the Asus forum of Amdmb. In that forum there are
excellent stickies with links to all sorts of threads describing
problems and the solutions the users found.

The prob you describe did as far as I remember occur from time to time
with earlier revisions of this board, but there was not a single one
solution to it as it was caused by different reasons if I remember
correctly. Maybe you'll find a solution in that forum.

<http://forums.pcper.com/forumdisplay.php?s=d0202ad1ee23b06424c052e1585ba1b9&forumid=8>

--
Achim
http://users.skynet.be/AchimT