Drivers for sidewinder joypad

Can anyone help plz??? Have done total system re-boot on
my putta and can't find the installation disk for my sons
sidewinder joypad - i knw u can download drivers or
sumefing to it online but am not sure how. Can anyone
help plz

Built into XP. Connect to PC, go to the Control Panel, click on Game
Controllers and use AutoDetect.
www.coribright.com