Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a laptop and purchased an orange phone card. it
worked for a few weeks and then after the automated XP
updates it stopped working. All i get is 'phone line
busy' every time it tries to dial up. Orange technical
support are unable to come up with the answer so has
anyone got any ideas. The card works fine on 98 but just
wont work on XP since the updates were set in april. HELP

Is this a PCMCIA Modem? You may need to install the newest drivers. It
is also possible that Windows Updates installed its own driver for this
which messed everything up. I hate it when they do that. Anyways, you
may just need to roll back the driver or install the latest drivers again ;)

Nathan McNulty