Multiple monitor adaptor question

a b C Monitor
July 7, 2004 9:20:59 PM

Hi,

Are there any issues with mixing video chipsets in setting
up multiple monitors? My Dell PC has an NVIDIA GeForce2 MX
in the AGP slot. Will any PCI video adaptor work for the
second monitor or will some work better than others?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Steve
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 7, 2004 11:23:32 PM

It is possible to run both an AGP video card and a PCI card and set up
what is called DualView. As for cards that are capable/supported for
this, see here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307397

Nathan McNulty

!