Tyler

i have spy ware on my comp and i cant get it off
i am constantly updating and scanning norton antivirus
and an anti spyware prgram ad-aware. i acn and it doesnt
detct anything but i kno that its there because i keep on
etting the same popups eachtime and something keeps on
trying to do something with microsoft office frontpage and
i can only stop it by hitting cancel, when ever i start a
new program it does taht please help me
reply to
rccar13@hotmail.com

Try SpyBot or a host of others. Here is a nice big list ;)

http://alan.techconnect.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2

Nathan McNulty