want to setup home wireless networking

Hi
I have the following home pc's
Computer A:
M/B : Asus P4P800-E deluxe
O/s :Win Xp sp1
Processor : P4 3.0 GHz
AI net : marvel gigabit Ethernet controller
I/O : 1xRJ45

Computer B:
M/B : Asus CUSL2
O/s : Win Xp Sp2
processor : P3 - 800E
Network PCI card : 3com -3C905B-TX

Computer C:
Notebook: Prestigio 1223
O/s : Win Xp Sp1
centrino processor M 725 1.6Ghz
Built in WiFi 802.11b
Built in Ethernet :Realtek ethernet 10/100Mbps
Firewire 1394

Connection:
Will subscribe to ADSL ( now using dial up)
Computer A and B will be hard wired to the modem -RJ45
Computer C will use WiFi
All three computers will access the internet
independently via the modem
Computer A and B have their own printer and scanner.
Computer C will share with Computer B's printer and
scanner and that's where the modem will be situated.

Hardware:
I am thinking of buying one of the following
Wireless ADSL Router Modem with AP
1: Dlink Wireless G ADSL Router Modem DSL-G604T
www.dlink.com

2: Prolink Hurricane H9000W
www.fida.com

3: Prolink Hurricane H9000G ( with VPN and Firewall)
www.fida.com

4: Aztech ADSL 802.11b LAN 4 port combo router DSL-305EW
www.aztech.com.sg

I already have a Microsoft firewall in XP SP2 ( computer B)
Will the Vpn and firewall Router modem conflict with XP SP2 firewall.
Could someone please help me choose the appropriate wireless modem that
would work with less problems

Thank You

Arju

peter

Personal opinion
Some of those router/modem combo are a complete hassle.Part of the problem is
that it needs to match your phone co.requirements.
I went with a different solution.I have a ADSL Modem supplied by the phone co.
to which I hooked up a wireless router.This is connected to 2 computers plus a
laptop.One computer and the laptop are wireless and the other computer is wired
in.All can access the net independently of each other while at the same time
they are all behind a firewall and use all of the security features of the
router..mac addressing et al.
I can access the printer/scanner on computer #1 from any of the other systems
....i just needed to install the drivers on the machines.
If I decide to change ADSL supplier I dont have to check to see if it is
compatible with my modem....they'll give me a new one.
something to think about.
peter