BIOS Asus P4C800 Deluxe, I look for info.

Hello,
every time I turn on my PC I see the Motherboard screen (the picture).
Is it possible disable it and to see the black screen only?
I have just gone into the BIOS but I don't succeed about it.
Where have to go precisely? What are the right steps?
thanks

bye Fogar
3 answers Last reply
More about bios asus p4c800 deluxe info

    In article <8dilp015e2odb06oirctmk36g5ud7jsbl7@4ax.com>, alvmos@tin.it wrote:

    > Hello,
    > every time I turn on my PC I see the Motherboard screen (the picture).
    > Is it possible disable it and to see the black screen only?
    > I have just gone into the BIOS but I don't succeed about it.
    > Where have to go precisely? What are the right steps?
    > thanks
    >
    > bye Fogar

    Enter BIOS by pressing the delete key.

    Boot : Boot_Settings_Configuration : Quiet_Boot[Disabled]

    Then Exit : Exit_And_Save_Changes

    HTH,
    Paul

    "Fogar" <alvmos@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > every time I turn on my PC I see the Motherboard screen (the picture).
    > Is it possible disable it and to see the black screen only?
    > I have just gone into the BIOS but I don't succeed about it.
    > Where have to go precisely? What are the right steps?
    > thanks
    >
    > bye Fogar

    As far as I can recall, you can just press escape while booting to get rid
    of the screen that one time, otherwise there is a setting in the BIOS to
    completely turn it off.

    >Boot : Boot_Settings_Configuration : Quiet_Boot[Disabled]
    >Then Exit : Exit_And_Save_Changes

    thanks very much

Asus BIOS Motherboards