BIOS Asus P4C800 Deluxe, I look for info.

Hello,
every time I turn on my PC I see the Motherboard screen (the picture).
Is it possible disable it and to see the black screen only?
I have just gone into the BIOS but I don't succeed about it.
Where have to go precisely? What are the right steps?
thanks

bye Fogar

Paul

Splendid

In article <8dilp015e2odb06oirctmk36g5ud7jsbl7@4ax.com>, alvmos@tin.it wrote:

> Hello,
> every time I turn on my PC I see the Motherboard screen (the picture).
> Is it possible disable it and to see the black screen only?
> I have just gone into the BIOS but I don't succeed about it.
> Where have to go precisely? What are the right steps?
> thanks
>
> bye Fogar

Enter BIOS by pressing the delete key.

Boot : Boot_Settings_Configuration : Quiet_Boot[Disabled]

Then Exit : Exit_And_Save_Changes

HTH,
Paul

"Fogar" <alvmos@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> every time I turn on my PC I see the Motherboard screen (the picture).
> Is it possible disable it and to see the black screen only?
> I have just gone into the BIOS but I don't succeed about it.
> Where have to go precisely? What are the right steps?
> thanks
>
> bye Fogar

As far as I can recall, you can just press escape while booting to get rid
of the screen that one time, otherwise there is a setting in the BIOS to
completely turn it off.

>Boot : Boot_Settings_Configuration : Quiet_Boot[Disabled]
>Then Exit : Exit_And_Save_Changes

thanks very much