  • Mice
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 8, 2004 3:00:40 PM

Hello,

I am using WinXP Professional. When I try moving my mouse, It chages
positions and appears somewhere else!!!

What is happening??

Thank you.

Karim T

More about : mouse starts moving

Anonymous
July 9, 2004 1:33:29 AM

Is it an optical mouse? Tell us what mouse it is specifically ;)
Also, try loading the latest drivers and see if that behavior exists
when you are not connected to the internet. Also, make sure you scan
for viruses if possible.

Nathan McNulty