Disable "CPU FAN ERROR" message at startup

I switched the stock cooler for a H2O cooler, hence no
CPU fan. But how do I disable the error message at boot.

Mobo is a P5GDC Deluxe

Thx
Jespersen
5 answers Last reply
More about disable error message startup

    can you disable it in cmos?

    roy

    "Jeppe Jespersen" <jeppe.jespersen@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >I switched the stock cooler for a H2O cooler, hence no
    > CPU fan. But how do I disable the error message at boot.

    Remove the fan vanes and re-connect the fan. :-)

    > Mobo is a P5GDC Deluxe
    >
    > Thx
    > Jespersen

    Look on your mb instal/support CD for a program called (winbond) voice
    editor, or something similar, it will alow you to do this and more.
    Be prepared to leave your pc running for a hour plus while it writes
    new data to EEPROM.

    David W.

    "Jeppe Jespersen" <jeppe.jespersen@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I switched the stock cooler for a H2O cooler, hence no
    > CPU fan. But how do I disable the error message at boot.
    >
    > Mobo is a P5GDC Deluxe
    >
    > Thx
    > Jespersen

  4. Hit F11, NOT F1, on startup to enter BIOS. Find settings under Advanced -> Hardware Monitor.
  5. WTF zylstra.... Did you not see that the thread was nearly 5 years old... LOL I doubt they are still needing help with this.

Asus Cooling CPUs Error Message Motherboards