Disable "CPU FAN ERROR" message at startup

I switched the stock cooler for a H2O cooler, hence no
CPU fan. But how do I disable the error message at boot.

Mobo is a P5GDC Deluxe

Thx
Jespersen

can you disable it in cmos?

roy

"Jeppe Jespersen" <jeppe.jespersen@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I switched the stock cooler for a H2O cooler, hence no
> CPU fan. But how do I disable the error message at boot.

Remove the fan vanes and re-connect the fan. :)

> Mobo is a P5GDC Deluxe
>
> Thx
> Jespersen

Waldo

Look on your mb instal/support CD for a program called (winbond) voice
editor, or something similar, it will alow you to do this and more.
Be prepared to leave your pc running for a hour plus while it writes
new data to EEPROM.

David W.