Scanner and Camera Wizard

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I removed some HP photo software from my computer and now
my digital camera will not launch the wizard instead it
only sees my camera as a removable disk drive. Is there
something in the registery that needs to be removed

What wizard are you trying to get it to launch? If you removed the
program that contains the wizard you are going to need to reinstall the
software. Windows XP is going to automatically see the camera's
internal disk. That is normal behavior no matter what. Have you tried
adding it in the Scanner and Camera's section in the Control Panel?
Click Start-Control Panel-Scanners and Cameras-Add ;)

Nathan McNulty