DiamondMM sup2084 Fax/Modem Driver

Hi,
I need a WinXP Pro (2002 SP1) Fax/Modem Driver for a
- Diamond MultiMedia Sup2084 :
SupraExpress 56i SP (Internal, Speaker Phone)

All help appreciated
Thanks (< :

http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=84080

User: driver1
Pass: all

This is the same for everyone. They will change it periodically. It
used to be driver/all, they sometimes add numbers, etc., but that should
work for you ;)

Nathan McNulty

aAlbart wrote:
> Hi,
> I need a WinXP Pro (2002 SP1) Fax/Modem Driver for a
> - Diamond MultiMedia Sup2084 :
> SupraExpress 56i SP (Internal, Speaker Phone)
>
> All help appreciated
> Thanks (< :

Hi,
The file they currently have posted there : "2560_w2k.inf" is neither for Win2K nor for the model of Fax/Modem that I have.

The following comes from the start of the 2560_w2k.inf (Installtion Information) file:

[Version]
Signature = "$CHICAGO$"
This is the Win9x series, not Win2k/XP OS

HCFModem = "SupraExpress 56i V PRO"
This is not the model of the modem that I have.

The modem worked just fine in both the Win9x & W2K environments.
I've already tried various MicroSoft & Diamond W2K drivers, etc.
The Diamond utility communicates with it just fine.
There is a communication break down within the OS someplace )< :

Having a BroadBand 24/7 Cable ISP, I only need it for faxing.
I bought a newer Intel 'ControlerLess' PCI one that is working just fine in Win XP Pro 2002 now.

Thanks anyways Nathan (< :

"Nathan McNulty" wrote:

> http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=84080
>
> User: driver1
> Pass: all
>
> This is the same for everyone. They will change it periodically. It
> used to be driver/all, they sometimes add numbers, etc., but that should
> work for you ;)
>
> Nathan McNulty
>
> aAlbart wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I need a WinXP Pro (2002 SP1) Fax/Modem Driver for a
> > - Diamond MultiMedia Sup2084 :
> > SupraExpress 56i SP (Internal, Speaker Phone)
> >
> > All help appreciated
> > Thanks (< :

Sorry about that, I should have downloaded and checked it before I
posted. The drive I guess is for a slightly different varient. Anyways,
glad to hear you got things up and working :)

----
Nathan McNulty