Event 102 ID 1003 error

a b α HP
July 9, 2004 9:42:33 AM

We have a few HP n800 laptops that constantly reboot
themselves and give the error msg above. TechNet advises
that (see article Microsoft Knowledge Base Article -
822563 ) a fix is available however I cannot for the life
of me find the download option for that fix.

Can anyone enlighten me.

Thanks

More about : event 102 1003 error

Anonymous
a b α HP
July 9, 2004 12:56:36 PM

To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support Services
to obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone
numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;CNTACTMS

Note: In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls may be
canceled if a Microsoft Support Professional determines that a specific update will
resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to additional support
questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.

Ref: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];822563

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP