Event 102 ID 1003 error

We have a few HP n800 laptops that constantly reboot
themselves and give the error msg above. TechNet advises
that (see article Microsoft Knowledge Base Article -
822563 ) a fix is available however I cannot for the life
of me find the download option for that fix.

Can anyone enlighten me.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about event 1003 error

    To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support Services
    to obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone
    numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;CNTACTMS

    Note: In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls may be
    canceled if a Microsoft Support Professional determines that a specific update will
    resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to additional support
    questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.

    Ref: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];822563

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "Airwolf" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

    | We have a few HP n800 laptops that constantly reboot
    | themselves and give the error msg above. TechNet advises
    | that (see article Microsoft Knowledge Base Article -
    | 822563 ) a fix is available however I cannot for the life
    | of me find the download option for that fix.
    |
    | Can anyone enlighten me.
    |
    | Thanks

Hardware Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows XP