i saw some of the marvel superhero movies leading up to this movie and while not bad per say they weren't exactly what i would call good films. all special effects and show with little storyline. i havent seen this film yet but my guess would be it falls along the same lines.

stillerfan15

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2010
Can't wait to see it. Robert Downey Jr absolutley nailed Iron Man and should be great here too. Has to be better than the recent FF movies...
Dave

mobrocket

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2011
Avengers is good
2nd best in the series after Iron Man 1

Straightforward story and somewhat predictable, but still a solid movie

Alot better then Thor or captain america or even Iron Man 2

Mark plays a great hulk / bruce

gekigami

Honorable
May 30, 2012
Watched it on youtube the other day.
Found it boring, and mindless.
Does nothing adventurous or new, but I wasn't really expecting it to.

Don't know why everyone and their mothers seem to praise it so much, they make it out to be some kind of masterpiece. Mind you, I'm not into these kind of films anyway so whatever.

ScarJo was hot though, that's the only positive I have about this film.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011

Im not a huge fan of these films, but why in the name of god did you watch it on youtube? There are higher quality ways to download movies......

gekigami

Honorable
May 30, 2012

Well, I wasn't actively trying to look for it. Someone posted a link on a website saying someone had uploaded Avengers to YouTube. I thought that was pretty cool so I went to the link to see if it was true. I had no intention to actually watch it, but I had only just woken up, and I had time to kill. So I thought 'eh, why not'.

:D