Sign in with
Your question

Assad

Tags:
Last response: in News & Leisure
June 4, 2012 2:56:07 AM

Should the U.S. go into Syria and take down Assad with his corrupt regime or not?

More about : assad

June 4, 2012 12:07:33 PM

Why do you specifically call out the US to do something and no other nation?
June 4, 2012 12:23:04 PM

TEAM AMERICA F*CK YEAH!!

If Russia and China dont want it to happen it wont. End of story.

FYI Syria has bought 10% of all Russian arms sales in the last 10 years. What does Russia really have to gain from defending Assad?
June 4, 2012 12:44:54 PM

wanamingo said:
TEAM AMERICA F*CK YEAH!!

FYI Syria has bought 10% of all Russian arms sales in the last 10 years. What does Russia really have to gain from defending Assad?

Influence in the region. Especially with the vacuum created by our withdrawal from Iraq.
June 5, 2012 2:57:30 AM

riser said:
Why do you specifically call out the US to do something and no other nation?
Other nations are involved also.
June 5, 2012 2:59:25 AM

wanamingo said:
TEAM AMERICA F*CK YEAH!!

You have no feelings for the thousands of children and people being killed there I see.I guess if oil was involved Obama would maybe get involved. No profit for us ! Lousy reason.
June 5, 2012 11:26:35 AM

musical marv said:

Which is why I stated that you specifically singled out the U.S.. Why is that?
June 6, 2012 3:02:39 AM

riser said:
Which is why I stated that you specifically singled out the U.S.. Why is that?
Because we are suppose to be a humanitarian country and help others.Not let them die needlessly in the streets and in their homes.
June 6, 2012 7:51:54 AM

musical marv said:
Should the U.S. go into Syria and take down Assad with his corrupt regime or not?

No. There's at least a billion Muslims who should be able to handle the problem.
June 6, 2012 3:52:40 PM

Drone strikes......
June 6, 2012 5:13:34 PM

musical marv said:
Because we are suppose to be a humanitarian country and help others.Not let them die needlessly in the streets and in their homes.

We are a humanitarian country? We act that way but that is not what we are.
June 6, 2012 5:30:46 PM

Depends how you look at it really. Sometimes we are, sometimes we aren't. The tsunami and nuclear crisis in japan being prime example of America's ability to help.
June 7, 2012 3:16:16 AM

johnsonma said:
Depends how you look at it really. Sometimes we are, sometimes we aren't. The tsunami and nuclear crisis in japan being prime example of America's ability to help.
How many more innocent people are going to killed before we intervene with England other allied countries?This is mass genocide now going on!
June 7, 2012 3:15:44 PM

This isn't the only place that has this kind of situation going on musical marv. I am with you in saying that this should never be allowed to happen but getting involved might cause more bad than good.
June 8, 2012 2:56:36 AM

johnsonma said:
This isn't the only place that has this kind of situation going on musical marv. I am with you in saying that this should never be allowed to happen but getting involved might cause more bad than good.
Even John McCain who I never really favored said in the Senate we should start to help these people before more mass killings happen.Obama should start to do something instead of worrying about nonsense with some of these stupid websites he has pursued.Maybe if we help and Syria becomes more Democratic Iran will not be such an threat to us and other countries in the Middle East.
June 8, 2012 12:58:34 PM

Syria is basically a proxy state of Iran. That is why Russia and China are opposed to UN intervention because Iran doesn't want UN intervention.
June 9, 2012 3:24:06 AM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
Syria is basically a proxy state of Iran. That is why Russia and China are opposed to UN intervention because Iran doesn't want UN intervention.
This still is no justification for poor innocent children and people getting killed there on account of the political strategy I ran is playing. Screw Iran Russia and China!
June 9, 2012 1:39:01 PM

Not a justification marv, but a reason.
June 10, 2012 3:02:38 AM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
Not a justification marv, but a reason.
Common sense portrays this is a good reason don't you think?
June 11, 2012 2:36:38 PM

war mongerer.

:) 
June 12, 2012 3:21:46 AM

riser said:
war mongerer.

:) 
Y ou are dam right get rid of Assad ! Before it is to late and Iran will take over .
June 12, 2012 12:24:46 PM

Why not let Iran take over and then go after Iran? Two birds, one stone.
June 13, 2012 3:04:58 AM

riser said:
Why not let Iran take over and then go after Iran? Two birds, one stone.
That could be a valid point.
October 6, 2012 2:22:01 AM

If the United States stopped trying to be a global peacemaker we might not be in trillions of dollar debt.. in my opinion of course.
October 6, 2012 6:12:00 AM

Why is it, with every dictator that has sad in their names, they kill their own people.

Must mean theyre living up to their names I guess.
Saddam Hussein and Assad
October 6, 2012 8:29:10 AM

riser called marv a warmonger ... now I have seen it all.

Frankly the best approach is to get Turkey more involved ... they are itching to whip some ass and they could steamroll Syria in a week.

Ottoman II ... the reawakening !!! (old gamer reference there to a very the best SP Unreal game made.

October 13, 2012 9:14:09 AM

Reynod said:
riser called marv a warmonger ... now I have seen it all.

Frankly the best approach is to get Turkey more involved ... they are itching to whip some ass and they could steamroll Syria in a week.

Ottoman II ... the reawakening !!! (old gamer reference there to a very the best SP Unreal game made.
I am not a war monger at all.
October 13, 2012 9:45:39 AM

musical marv said:

Yeah wherever the US goes we Aussies seem to follow like time sheeple.

October 13, 2012 10:11:55 PM

so then ... lead!
October 14, 2012 3:05:37 AM

Reynod said:
Yeah wherever the US goes we Aussies seem to follow like time sheeple.
Nothing wrong with this. You are our allies like England.We help each other in time of need.
October 15, 2012 4:45:28 AM

JAYDEEJOHN said:
Why is it, with every dictator that has sad in their names, they kill their own people.

Saddam Hussein and Assad

I think you have something there....
October 15, 2012 5:36:51 PM

jsc said:
No. There's at least a billion Muslims who should be able to handle the problem.
Exactly! Wasn't that part of what Obama supported the "Arab Spring" for?

October 15, 2012 5:52:57 PM

wanamingo said:
TEAM AMERICA F*CK YEAH!!

LOL - saw that movie - hilarious..

October 15, 2012 5:56:37 PM

JAYDEEJOHN said:

Saddam Hussein and Assad

October 15, 2012 6:11:54 PM

It's like in the US, people with the middle name of Wayne are killers.

The Classic Middle Name (all-new!)
Arrested recently and awaiting trial for murder: Jarrod Wayne Rudder, Elkville, Ill. (April); Dustin Wayne Kimrey, Albemarle, N.C. (October); Jeffrey Wayne Finney, Jr., Riverside, Ala. (October); Garrette Wayne Bunch, Clemmons, N.C. (September). Indicted for murder: Daniel Wayne Harmon-Wright (aka Daniel Wayne Sullivan), Gainesville, Va. (May). Conviction for murder upheld by Texas Court of Appeals: Phillip Wayne Harris, Houston (March). Arrest warrant for murder issued: Jeffrey Wayne Powell II, Lakewood, Wash. (October). On trial for murder at press time: Curtis Wayne Bonnell, Miramichi, New Brunswick (September). Trial for murder postponed: David Wayne Laws, Manassas, Va. (October). On the other hand, Michael Wayne Hash, Culpeper, Va., was exonerated of his murder conviction in March after serving 12 years in prison. Rudder: [The Southern (Carbondale, Ill.), 4-24-2012] Kimrey: [The Stanly News and Press (Albemarle), 10-1-2012] Finney: [Daily Home (Talladega, Ala.), 10-2-2012] Bunch: [The Stokes News (King, N.C.), 9-20-2012] Harmon-Wright: [InsideNoVa.com (Manassas, Va.), 5-29-2012] Harris: [Harris v. State (No. 14-10-00977-CR), 3-20-2012] Powell: [Tacoma News Tribune, 10-2-2012] Bonnell: [Canadian Press, 9-19-2012] Laws: [InsideNoVa.com (Manassas, Va.), 10-1-2012] Hash: [Star Exponent (Culpeper, Va.), 9-30-2012]

Source: http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/
edit: spelling
October 15, 2012 11:29:56 PM

What about Dwayne??
October 15, 2012 11:30:41 PM

or his cousin Darryl ??
October 16, 2012 2:32:54 AM

Reynod said:
What about Dwayne??
terrible actors, good at other stuff
Reynod said:
or his cousin Darryl ??