wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
TEAM AMERICA F*CK YEAH!!

If Russia and China dont want it to happen it wont. End of story.

FYI Syria has bought 10% of all Russian arms sales in the last 10 years. What does Russia really have to gain from defending Assad?

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011

You have no feelings for the thousands of children and people being killed there I see.I guess if oil was involved Obama would maybe get involved. No profit for us ! Lousy reason.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Because we are suppose to be a humanitarian country and help others.Not let them die needlessly in the streets and in their homes.

No. There's at least a billion Muslims who should be able to handle the problem.

riser

Illustrious

We are a humanitarian country? We act that way but that is not what we are.

johnsonma

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012
Depends how you look at it really. Sometimes we are, sometimes we aren't. The tsunami and nuclear crisis in japan being prime example of America's ability to help.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
How many more innocent people are going to killed before we intervene with England other allied countries?This is mass genocide now going on!

johnsonma

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012
This isn't the only place that has this kind of situation going on musical marv. I am with you in saying that this should never be allowed to happen but getting involved might cause more bad than good.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Even John McCain who I never really favored said in the Senate we should start to help these people before more mass killings happen.Obama should start to do something instead of worrying about nonsense with some of these stupid websites he has pursued.Maybe if we help and Syria becomes more Democratic Iran will not be such an threat to us and other countries in the Middle East.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
This still is no justification for poor innocent children and people getting killed there on account of the political strategy I ran is playing. Screw Iran Russia and China!

ZombieSlayer

Honorable
Sep 30, 2012
If the United States stopped trying to be a global peacemaker we might not be in trillions of dollar debt.. in my opinion of course.

riser called marv a warmonger ... now I have seen it all.

Frankly the best approach is to get Turkey more involved ... they are itching to whip some ass and they could steamroll Syria in a week.

Ottoman II ... the reawakening !!! (old gamer reference there to a very the best SP Unreal game made.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
I am not a war monger at all.