monitor problem

Hi
I have a dell latitude running windows xp. I'm trying to
connect a sony trinitron multiscanG500 monitor. Having no
luck.
can some1 help, need step by step instructions on how to
get the signal sent to the monitor.
Cheers
Sal.

Look at your keyboard for a little blue square. I know on my Dell
Inspiron, there is a blue labeled FN key and like F12 is a little blue
square. Hold the FN key and press the little blue square. Hope that
works, if not, let me know ;)

Nathan McNulty

saleem_shah (removethis) @hotmail.com wrote:

> Hi
> I have a dell latitude running windows xp. I'm trying to
> connect a sony trinitron multiscanG500 monitor. Having no
> luck.
> can some1 help, need step by step instructions on how to
> get the signal sent to the monitor.
> Cheers
> Sal.

Guess it was actually the F8 key :)