Cannot acces my A drive, nor my DVD and CD drive

Suddenly I cannot access none of my drives (A:, CD and DVD)
I've seen that all these drives are detected by Windows XP and the
Control Panel, but when I try to acces them I can't

Please help!!

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about cannot acces drive drive

    James wrote:

> [...]
    and other malware.I have links to some on my site.
    Have you tried a system restore?
    -max

    --
    To help you stay safe see: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html
    Change nomail.afraid.org to neo.rr.com so you can reply

DVD CD Drives Windows XP