Cannot acces my A drive, nor my DVD and CD drive

July 9, 2004 8:25:05 PM

Suddenly I cannot access none of my drives (A:, CD and DVD)
I've seen that all these drives are detected by Windows XP and the
Control Panel, but when I try to acces them I can't

Please help!!

Thanks!

More about : acces drive dvd drive

July 9, 2004 10:32:16 PM

July 10, 2004 7:57:45 AM

James wrote:

> [...]
and other malware.I have links to some on my site.
Have you tried a system restore?
-max

--
To help you stay safe see: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html
Change nomail.afraid.org to neo.rr.com so you can reply