Intellimouse Explorer USB

JC

I can't controll my mouse when I'm browsing the Internet
with IE 6. The mouse will cause the web page to go up and
down very fast and the only way to stop it is to take the
mouse off the active window. What is going on? I have
installed and uninstalled MS Itellimose 5.0 and that
don't help. I even tried it without the 5.0 software and
it does this.

Thanks for any help.
JC

That odd behavior is actually fairly common. It occurs when your scroll
button starts acting up or the computer thinks you are using it. I have
fixed this by uninstalling and reinstalling the IntelliMouse drivers.

Nathan McNulty

JC wrote:

> I can't controll my mouse when I'm browsing the Internet
> with IE 6. The mouse will cause the web page to go up and
> down very fast and the only way to stop it is to take the
> mouse off the active window. What is going on? I have
> installed and uninstalled MS Itellimose 5.0 and that
> don't help. I even tried it without the 5.0 software and
> it does this.
>
> Thanks for any help.
> JC

JC

Thanks Nathan, it works fine now...... I can't believe
windows xp pro would have problems like this.

Thanks again,
JC