I have connected my device with the updated software from MSI.
When installing the software I need a licence key.
Since having and used the device for win 98 I didnt need a key.
Now on win xp I do need one?
--
Live Long & Prosper

Hi, This is a feature of the actual new bluetooth software
and not a feature of XP. Follow the instructions on the
MSI website, where u downloaded the updated software, on
how to obtain ur security key. U will also need to
install ur previous bluetooth software prior to instaling
the updated software, as the old version creates a user
licence...the new one does not

You mean the software to install the BlueTooth stack is asking for a
licence key? That is really odd. But I do know with BlueTooth there is
the authentication key. Are you sure it isn't that?

Nathan McNulty

Geordie La'Forge wrote:

> I have connected my device with the updated software from MSI.
> When installing the software I need a licence key.
> Since having and used the device for win 98 I didnt need a key.
> Now on win xp I do need one?

Thanks very much will try it :)
--
Live Long & Prosper