Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, what is the latest BIOS version?

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
November 24, 2004 4:30:16 PM

Hello,
I need to know what is the latest BIOS version precisely.
thanks

bye Jones
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
November 24, 2004 4:50:28 PM

v1019

http://www.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelNam...

>Subject: Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, what is the latest BIOS version?
>From: Jones ijones@hotmail.com
>Date: 11/24/2004 8:30 AM Eastern Standard Time
>
>Hello,
>I need to know what is the latest BIOS version precisely.
>thanks
>
> bye Jones

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
November 24, 2004 6:31:21 PM

Jones schrieb:

> Hello,
> I need to know what is the latest BIOS version precisely.
> thanks
>
> bye Jones

ftp.asuscom.de 1020
a b V Motherboard
November 25, 2004 12:02:18 AM

"Petra Grehling" <petra.grehling@online.de> wrote in message
> Jones schrieb:
>
>> Hello,
>> I need to know what is the latest BIOS version precisely.
>> thanks
>>
>> bye Jones
>

> ftp.asuscom.de 1020

Is 1020 a released version? I am at 1019, which I thought was the most
recent version.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
November 25, 2004 12:06:55 AM

precisely ver 1019 which can be found here:
http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?Model...

MikeSp
"Jones" <ijones@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I need to know what is the latest BIOS version precisely.
> thanks
>
> bye Jones
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
November 25, 2004 1:46:49 PM

Niclaas Grehling wrote:
> Z Man schrieb:
>

>> Is 1020 a released version? I am at 1019, which I thought was the most
>> recent version.
>>

> No, but it contains the latest fixes.
>
> ftp://ftp.asuscom.de/pub/ASUSCOM/BIOS/Socket_478/INTEL_...

What are the latest fixes? I couldn't find information on the German
FTP site. And my P4C800-E Deluxe with BIOS 1019 is working so well
right now (after LOTS of installation woes) that I hate to think about
possibly ruining things by flashing BIOS again.

Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
November 26, 2004 3:03:32 AM

Bill Anderson schrieb:

> What are the latest fixes? I couldn't find information on the German
> FTP site. And my P4C800-E Deluxe with BIOS 1019 is working so well
> right now (after LOTS of installation woes) that I hate to think about
> possibly ruining things by flashing BIOS again.
>
> Bill Anderson
>
> I am the Mighty Favog

In general there are mostly no (usefull) information available. But
although asus aplies the latest microcode fixes to tere bios.
I switched from 1019 to 1020. No probs, testing with everest and ctiaw
gave nearly no performance gain (nothing to go for).

Niclaas
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
November 29, 2004 2:17:06 PM