Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, what is the latest BIOS version?

Jones schrieb:

> Hello,
> I need to know what is the latest BIOS version precisely.
> thanks
>
> bye Jones

ftp.asuscom.de 1020

"Petra Grehling" <petra.grehling@online.de> wrote in message
> Jones schrieb:
>
>> Hello,
>> I need to know what is the latest BIOS version precisely.
>> thanks
>>
>> bye Jones
>

> ftp.asuscom.de 1020

Is 1020 a released version? I am at 1019, which I thought was the most
recent version.

Niclaas Grehling wrote:
> Z Man schrieb:
>

>> Is 1020 a released version? I am at 1019, which I thought was the most
>> recent version.
>>

> No, but it contains the latest fixes.
>
> ftp://ftp.asuscom.de/pub/ASUSCOM/BIOS/Socket_478/INTEL_Chipset/i875p/P4C800-E_Deluxe/1020ed01.zip

What are the latest fixes? I couldn't find information on the German
FTP site. And my P4C800-E Deluxe with BIOS 1019 is working so well
right now (after LOTS of installation woes) that I hate to think about
possibly ruining things by flashing BIOS again.

Bill Anderson

I am the Mighty Favog

Bill Anderson schrieb:

> What are the latest fixes? I couldn't find information on the German
> FTP site. And my P4C800-E Deluxe with BIOS 1019 is working so well
> right now (after LOTS of installation woes) that I hate to think about
> possibly ruining things by flashing BIOS again.
>
> Bill Anderson
>
> I am the Mighty Favog

In general there are mostly no (usefull) information available. But
although asus aplies the latest microcode fixes to tere bios.
I switched from 1019 to 1020. No probs, testing with everest and ctiaw
gave nearly no performance gain (nothing to go for).

Niclaas