Want to set up wireless internet

I am trying to set up wireless internet on my laptop. I have a desktop and a
Laptop. My desktop accesses the internet through AOL dial-up connection (And
so does my Laptop). I have succesfully set up a Home network system, to allow
me to share my files between my laptop and desktop, But im unsure on how to
set up the wireless internet? What i would like to do is access the internet
from my laptop throughout anywhere in my home. If anyone has any information
that could assist me in this effort you can e-mail me at
SophPrez16@Hotmail.com or at SophPrez@Aol.com
2 answers Last reply
More about want wireless internet

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Making the Wireless Home Network Connection in Windows XP Without a
    outer -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/bowman_02april08.
    mspx?pf=trueHi
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Benjamin" <Benjamin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to set up wireless internet on my laptop. I have a desktop and
    > Laptop. My desktop accesses the internet through AOL dial-up connection
    (And
    > so does my Laptop). I have succesfully set up a Home network system, to
    allow
    > me to share my files between my laptop and desktop, But im unsure on how
    > set up the wireless internet? What i would like to do is access the
    internet
    > from my laptop throughout anywhere in my home. If anyone has any
    information
    > that could assist me in this effort you can e-mail me at
    > SophPrez16@Hotmail.com or at SophPrez@Aol.com

    try this
    http://www.homenethelp.com/connection-sharing.asp
    peter
    "Benjamin" <Benjamin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to set up wireless internet on my laptop. I have a desktop and a
    > Laptop. My desktop accesses the internet through AOL dial-up connection (And
    > so does my Laptop). I have succesfully set up a Home network system, to allow
    > me to share my files between my laptop and desktop, But im unsure on how to
    > set up the wireless internet? What i would like to do is access the internet
    > from my laptop throughout anywhere in my home. If anyone has any information
    > that could assist me in this effort you can e-mail me at
    > SophPrez16@Hotmail.com or at SophPrez@Aol.com

Laptops Desktops Wireless Internet Wireless Networking