Want to set up wireless internet

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
January 8, 2005 2:37:03 PM

I am trying to set up wireless internet on my laptop. I have a desktop and a
Laptop. My desktop accesses the internet through AOL dial-up connection (And
so does my Laptop). I have succesfully set up a Home network system, to allow
me to share my files between my laptop and desktop, But im unsure on how to
set up the wireless internet? What i would like to do is access the internet
from my laptop throughout anywhere in my home. If anyone has any information
that could assist me in this effort you can e-mail me at
SophPrez16@Hotmail.com or at SophPrez@Aol.com

More about : set wireless internet

January 8, 2005 9:41:41 PM

Hi
May be this can Help.
Making the Wireless Home Network Connection in Windows XP Without a
outer -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/exp....
mspx?pf=trueHi
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Benjamin" <Benjamin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to set up wireless internet on my laptop. I have a desktop and
> Laptop. My desktop accesses the internet through AOL dial-up connection
(And
> so does my Laptop). I have succesfully set up a Home network system, to
allow
> me to share my files between my laptop and desktop, But im unsure on how
> set up the wireless internet? What i would like to do is access the
internet
> from my laptop throughout anywhere in my home. If anyone has any
information
> that could assist me in this effort you can e-mail me at
> SophPrez16@Hotmail.com or at SophPrez@Aol.com
January 8, 2005 11:30:36 PM

try this
http://www.homenethelp.com/connection-sharing.asp