Windows XP Hangs while loading drivers

Hi,
I use Windows XP Prof sp1.
when windows starts i see the logo, but the progressbar
stops and shows a blue screen for about 5ms then reboot.
I tried to use safe mode but happens the same thing when

Luca

Sounds like the driver for reading your File Allocation Table has been
corrupted. First off, I would highly suggest converting over to NTFS.

You may need to do a repair on your Windows XP Installation. Put the
Windows XP CD ROM in and boot off of it. If you need help with this,
let me know. After booting of Windows XP CD, chose to install, then it
will find the existing installation and offer to repair. Press R to
repair the installation and it should work from there :)

Nathan McNulty