Camera drivers can't be found...

a b \ Driver
July 10, 2004 1:03:31 PM

Help... Difficult to admit in this day and age but I am a
complete computer novice. I am trying to install a webcam
and connect my digital camera. Cannot manage to activate
the drivers for these even though I have run software for
both. Camera is Olympus CAMEDIA 300zoom and webcam is
Trust 120SPACEC@M. Neither camers seem to be detected.
If anyone has any tips...would be very, very grateful as I
am tearing my hair out as I am trying to link up with
family in Australia.
Many thanks
Lesley

More about : camera drivers found

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 11, 2004 1:08:17 AM

First, try this: Click Start-Control Panel-Scannera and Cameras-Add
Device. See if it is able to find the new devices and install them. If
not, try this for the camera:

http://downloads.olympus-europa.com/consumer/Camera/433...

And this for the webcam:

http://drivers.trust.nl/drivers/CAM_WEB/13177_03.exe