Camera drivers can't be found...

Help... Difficult to admit in this day and age but I am a
complete computer novice. I am trying to install a webcam
and connect my digital camera. Cannot manage to activate
the drivers for these even though I have run software for
both. Camera is Olympus CAMEDIA 300zoom and webcam is
Trust 120SPACEC@M. Neither camers seem to be detected.
If anyone has any tips...would be very, very grateful as I
am tearing my hair out as I am trying to link up with
family in Australia.
Many thanks
Lesley
1 answer Last reply
More about camera drivers found

    First, try this: Click Start-Control Panel-Scannera and Cameras-Add
    Device. See if it is able to find the new devices and install them. If
    not, try this for the camera:

    http://downloads.olympus-europa.com/consumer/Camera/433/Win2kxp.zip

    And this for the webcam:

    http://drivers.trust.nl/drivers/CAM_WEB/13177_03.exe

    Nathan McNulty

    Lesley wrote:

    > Help... Difficult to admit in this day and age but I am a
    > complete computer novice. I am trying to install a webcam
    > and connect my digital camera. Cannot manage to activate
    > the drivers for these even though I have run software for
    > both. Camera is Olympus CAMEDIA 300zoom and webcam is
    > Trust 120SPACEC@M. Neither camers seem to be detected.
    > If anyone has any tips...would be very, very grateful as I
    > am tearing my hair out as I am trying to link up with
    > family in Australia.
    > Many thanks
    > Lesley

Drivers Cameras Windows XP