keyboard settings

i guess someone in the house held the shift key down for
more than 10 seconds. now the keyboard is in a different
confguration

in the settings i cannot find anything to change the
keyboard settings

how do i re-set the keyboard to default.

Holding the shift key down for 10 seconds does nothing for me. Are you
talking about the accessability features? Click Start-Control
Panel-Accessability. Now look in there and uncheck things you don't want.

Nathan McNulty