Activesync to Ipaq

June 20, 2004 4:19:17 AM

Hi,

We have an Ipaq 3630 and a 3850. I active sync these to our laptop.. Is it
possible to use another Ipaq instead of the laptop for the 3630 and 3850 to
sync to? Ie can you set up a partnership on another Ipaq?

Thanks

More about : activesync ipaq

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 20, 2004 4:19:18 AM

No...not possible...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"CC" <cmto@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:1OXAc.223$h%.14577@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
> Hi,
>
> We have an Ipaq 3630 and a 3850. I active sync these to our laptop.. Is it
> possible to use another Ipaq instead of the laptop for the 3630 and 3850 to
> sync to? Ie can you set up a partnership on another Ipaq?
>
> Thanks

---
a b D Laptop
June 20, 2004 4:19:18 AM

No it is not possible. What exactly are you trying to do? you can backup
your unit internally, you can exchange data via the SD card. You could
set up a bluetooth network of iPAQ's.

Dale

--
_ _ Dale DePriest