hi i have a c drive (ntfs) that has about 13 gigabytes.
also i have a d drive (ntfs) that has about 90 igabytes.
i want to move unusued space in my d drive to my c drive.
but the problem is that i don't know how to do that. Can
anyone tell me how. please e-mail me at cesd@cox.net.
thanx

The only way you can create, delete, resize or merge existing partitions,
and not harm your existing Windows installation, is to purchase and use
a third-party partitioning program such as Partition Magic 8.
http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

The alternative is to perform a "clean install" of Windows XP:

How to Partition and Format a Hard Disk in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313348&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"chris kang" <cesd@cox.net> wrote in message:

| hi i have a c drive (ntfs) that has about 13 gigabytes.
| also i have a d drive (ntfs) that has about 90 igabytes.
| i want to move unusued space in my d drive to my c drive.
| but the problem is that i don't know how to do that. Can
| anyone tell me how. please e-mail me at cesd@cox.net.
| thanx

The only other way is if you have Windows XP Professional, you could
make a dynamic disk, but this is very technical and difficult unless you
know what you are doing ;)

Nathan McNulty