Cisco AIR-MP20B PCI wireless notebook card - software needed

Hi...

My son has a Dell Inspiron with a Cisco AIR-MP20B-A-K9 wireless network
card. The hard drive crashed and Dell has sent a replacement which I'll
install on Monday. My son's install disk for the Cisco card is at school.
I have searched the Cisco Web site and can't seem to find a download of the
Aironet Client Utility (ACU). I think we need this utility to get the card
to work. I can't even find drivers, but it may be that the ACU has the
drivers in it.

We're running XP Home on the laptop.

Is anyone familiar with this card and the software needed to use it? Any
clues on where to download the utility and drivers?

Thank you.

John

you should be able to find what you need at the following links.

http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/sw-wireless3.shtml

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Software/WLAN/wlplanner.cgi