Which video card for K8V SE Deluxe?

Hi all,

I need to know asap which video card below $100 is known to work with the
mobo in subject. Please answer only if you have a stable Win XP system based
on this particular motherboard.

Thanks,
/MM
1 answer Last reply
More about which video card deluxe

    i have had no problem with both ati and nvidia cards under $100 on the k8vse

    "MM" <mbmsv@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I need to know asap which video card below $100 is known to work with the
    > mobo in subject. Please answer only if you have a stable Win XP system
    > based
    > on this particular motherboard.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > /MM

Asus Graphics Cards Windows XP Motherboards