Is there any way to modify your keyboard??? Probs with hot..

Gazza

I am having a major problem with my Caps Lock key,
everytime I touch it, it opens my I/Explorer... I cant
find any way to manually reconfigure my keys and the
driver I am using is the most up to date for my keyboard,
Keyboard is a HP internet style on WinXP, no other keys
have probs just the one... Very odd, if anyone can help I
would be most grateful, ta...

You need more than just the latest driver. You also have to install their
dedicated software for the keyboard in question.

--
Regards:

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"Gazza" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having a major problem with my Caps Lock key,
> everytime I touch it, it opens my I/Explorer... I cant
> find any way to manually reconfigure my keys and the
> driver I am using is the most up to date for my keyboard,
> Keyboard is a HP internet style on WinXP, no other keys
> have probs just the one... Very odd, if anyone can help I
> would be most grateful, ta...

Which, with an HP, is likely to be Netropa.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

> You need more than just the latest driver. You also have to install their
> dedicated software for the keyboard in question.
>
> --
> Regards:
>
> Richard Urban
>
> aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)
>

> "Gazza" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I am having a major problem with my Caps Lock key,
>> everytime I touch it, it opens my I/Explorer... I cant
>> find any way to manually reconfigure my keys and the
>> driver I am using is the most up to date for my keyboard,
>> Keyboard is a HP internet style on WinXP, no other keys
>> have probs just the one... Very odd, if anyone can help I
>> would be most grateful, ta...

Gazza

Thanks for the help guys, I'll look it up... didnt
realise it needed software other than drivers... Cheers!!!