Hardware acceleration problem

I have recently installed a Tascam US-122 soundcard, and now I am receiving and error message every time I enter the control panel for sound devices. It keeps telling me to set the Hardware Acceleration at full, but it already is set at this. I have tried resetting it, uninstalling and reinstalling and i still get this message.

Does anyone know how to get rid of it, orif it will affect the performance of the sound card as I am using it for MIDI recording on Cubase.

Thanks, Ronce

Sounds like poor software from Tascam. I'm not familiar with that
product, but you may want to check for updated drivers.

Nathan McNulty