STOP: 07F messages

Windows support tells me I need a supported hotfix to
correct whatever is going wrong that keeps giving me this
message. Is there anyway I can get this without going
through the guy that built my computer for me?

Thanks.

Yes, Call Microsoft Product Support Services.
State the Knowledge Base number (not error message)
State you are calling about a hotfix and you will not be asked for
payment information.
Hotfixes and other patches should only be gotten from Microsoft.
There are NO other reliable sources.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Roly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Windows support tells me I need a supported hotfix to
> correct whatever is going wrong that keeps giving me this
> message. Is there anyway I can get this without going
> through the guy that built my computer for me?
>
> Thanks.

Okay. Forgive my ignorance but what is the Knowledge Base
number and where can I find it?