i can't get my notepad to work its white with blue trim
looks like a box when i open it i can't put anything in
it if i veiw sourse it is blank can any body help
me ....please i need my note page to make webpages

pegasus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2001

"becca_me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i can't get my notepad to work its white with blue trim
> looks like a box when i open it i can't put anything in
> it if i veiw sourse it is blank can any body help
> me ....please i need my note page to make webpages

The file c:\windows\system32\notepad.exe may be corrupted.
Replace it with the original from your WinXP CD!

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 00:02:19 -0700, "becca_me"

>i can't get my notepad to work its white with blue trim
>looks like a box when i open it i can't put anything in
>it if i veiw sourse it is blank can any body help
>me ....please i need my note page to make webpages

If you notepad doesn't work then maybe your pencil is broken or your
pen out of ink?

How is this hardware related?