Time

Lazy ass users want the cd autoplay disabled. I set the
properties to Take No Action in the cd Autoplay property
tab but the setting keeps defaulting back to Prompt me
each time to choose an action. Apparently you can also
set this in the registry but I cannot find any info on
this. Please help!!!

1. Click Start-Run-Type regedt and click OK. Now expand
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\CDRom

Now set the Autorun value to 0 and restart your computer.

Nathan McNulty