Ringtones for LG phone

Last response: in Network Providers
June 27, 2004 8:48:15 PM

Is ther eany way to get new ringtones into an LG phone *except* from the
Cingular site? Specifically, I'd like to make some of my own.

Isaac

More about : ringtones phone

June 28, 2004 9:06:56 AM

Hi Isaac,

>Is ther eany way to get new ringtones into an LG phone *except* from the
>Cingular site? Specifically, I'd like to make some of my own.

There is software that allows you to create ringtones at Ring Tone Software
http://www.ring-tone-software.com another place to try is Mobiel Phone Software
at http://www.mobile-phone-software.com

You can try software at both sites before purchasing AFAIK
!