hello

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:13:30 GMT, "shpppie"
<shp@cyberpunkcafe.SPAMFILTER.net> wrote:

>Is anybody there?

Just lurkers. Most of the discussion has moved to the Steampowered.com
forums, as the regulars believe that's the best way to get Valve to fix
some known problems.

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Only us lurkers
And some Top-Posters
I fit into both categories

Val

"shpppie" <shp@cyberpunkcafe.SPAMFILTER.net> wrote in message
> Is anybody there?
>
> --
>
> http://www.cyberpunkcafe.net

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

I must pop over and check steampowered then and see if there
is as low a signal / noise ratio there as there was here.

Val
(I used to enjoy the noise)

"Raymond Martineau" <bk039@ncf.ca> wrote in message
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:13:30 GMT, "shpppie"
> <shp@cyberpunkcafe.SPAMFILTER.net> wrote:
>
>>Is anybody there?
>
> Just lurkers. Most of the discussion has moved to the Steampowered.com
> forums, as the regulars believe that's the best way to get Valve to fix
> some known problems.

kirby

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

"Valjean" <Valjean@no.mail.thanks> wrote in message
> I must pop over and check steampowered then and see if there
> is as low a signal / noise ratio there as there was here.
>
> Val
> (I used to enjoy the noise)

I liked the smell :eek:)

Kirby

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:13:30 GMT, shpppie wrote:

> Is anybody there?
>
> --
>
> http://www.cyberpunkcafe.net

No AICMFP

--
I see it in your eyes, take one look and die,
The only thing you see, you know it's gonna be,

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:14:47 GMT, Kirby wrote:

> "Valjean" <Valjean@no.mail.thanks> wrote in message
>> I must pop over and check steampowered then and see if there
>> is as low a signal / noise ratio there as there was here.
>>
>> Val
>> (I used to enjoy the noise)
>

> I liked the smell :eek:)

/sniffs Valjean's armpit

What?

/goes back to sniffing

--
o plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname Empire
They make a desolation and call it peace

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:13:30 GMT, "shpppie"
<shp@cyberpunkcafe.SPAMFILTER.net> wrote:

>Is anybody there?

Howdy!
Flickerkitteh - i like the internets, it's SHINY!
wuhwuhwuh: http://www.deconstruct.me.uk

"Live out of your imagination, not your history." - Stephen Covey