YAY!

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

I got a new newsfeed !

Welcome back me.... Where is everyone?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

"BILLYNOSE" <A@a.com> wrote in message
> I got a new newsfeed !
>
> Welcome back me.... Where is everyone?

Cadburys broke in and turned everyone into chocolate biscuits.

Must admit, Scrumble tasted better than I had first imagined.

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:23:12 +0100, Cookie McCrumble wrote:

> "BILLYNOSE" <A@a.com> wrote in message
>> I got a new newsfeed !
>>
>> Welcome back me.... Where is everyone?
>>

> Cadburys broke in and turned everyone into chocolate biscuits.
>
> Must admit, Scrumble tasted better than I had first imagined.

<penfold> Oh, crumbs! </penfold>

--
scrumdiddlyumptious

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

BILLYNOSE dit:

> I got a new newsfeed !
>
> Welcome back me.... Where is everyone?

Oh cripes.

I'll be dodging the non-desirables in Everquest 2, Eve Online &
World of Warcraft if you want meh.

No, I'm not gonna tell you the respective char names and/or servers :eek:p

Yes, I know I missed out Guildwars - that's 'cos it's just simply shite.
--
Etc.

Fitter, happier.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
MSN: empee at post dot com
--------------------------------
E & OE.

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 00:00:52 +0100, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> wrote:

>BILLYNOSE dit:
>
>> I got a new newsfeed !
>>
>> Welcome back me.... Where is everyone?
>
>Oh cripes.
>
>I'll be dodging the non-desirables in Everquest 2, Eve Online &
>World of Warcraft if you want meh.

Eep! Another person playing Eve Online (woo! I'm half-playing). Double
woo for WoW. I'm slowly levelling up my Tauren Druid. Pity I can't
play on the Euro servers though.

/curses Blizzard

>No, I'm not gonna tell you the respective char names and/or servers :eek:p
>

>Yes, I know I missed out Guildwars - that's 'cos it's just simply shite.

-
Flickerkitteh - i like the internets, it's SHINY!
wuhwuhwuh: http://www.deconstruct.me.uk

"Live out of your imagination, not your history." - Stephen Covey

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 00:00:52 +0100, Intergalactic Superstar Empee
<ye@h.right.mate> beamed us the following from a far-distant galaxy:

->
->BILLYNOSE dit:
->
->> I got a new newsfeed !
->>
->> Welcome back me.... Where is everyone?
->
->Oh cripes.
->
->I'll be dodging the non-desirables in Everquest 2, Eve Online &
->World of Warcraft if you want meh.
->
->
->
->No, I'm not gonna tell you the respective char names and/or servers
:eek:p
->
->
->
->
->Yes, I know I missed out Guildwars - that's 'cos it's just simply
shite.

LIES!! Guild Wars for the win!

Tartychops.
*Tis a rum old world*

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

The buggers banned me from WoW :(

Visit www.ShowMeSimply.com for more information.
"Flickerkitteh" <kitteh@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 00:00:52 +0100, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> wrote:
>

>>BILLYNOSE dit:
>>
>>> I got a new newsfeed !
>>>
>>> Welcome back me.... Where is everyone?
>>
>>Oh cripes.
>>
>>I'll be dodging the non-desirables in Everquest 2, Eve Online &
>>World of Warcraft if you want meh.
>>
> Eep! Another person playing Eve Online (woo! I'm half-playing). Double
> woo for WoW. I'm slowly levelling up my Tauren Druid. Pity I can't
> play on the Euro servers though.
>
> /curses Blizzard
>

>>No, I'm not gonna tell you the respective char names and/or servers :eek:p
>>

>>Yes, I know I missed out Guildwars - that's 'cos it's just simply shite.
>

> -
> Flickerkitteh - i like the internets, it's SHINY!
> wuhwuhwuh: http://www.deconstruct.me.uk
>
> "Live out of your imagination, not your history." - Stephen Covey

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Tartychops dit:

> On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 00:00:52 +0100, Intergalactic Superstar Empee
> <ye@h.right.mate> beamed us the following from a far-distant galaxy:
>
> ->
> ->BILLYNOSE dit:
> ->
> ->> I got a new newsfeed !
> ->>
> ->> Welcome back me.... Where is everyone?
> ->
> ->Oh cripes.
> ->
> ->I'll be dodging the non-desirables in Everquest 2, Eve Online &
> ->World of Warcraft if you want meh.
> ->
> ->
> ->
> ->No, I'm not gonna tell you the respective char names and/or servers
> :eek:p
> ->
> ->
> ->
> ->
> ->Yes, I know I missed out Guildwars - that's 'cos it's just simply
> shite.
>

> LIES!! Guild Wars for the win!

Apologies, my wording was perhaps a bit strong. I do actually have it
installed :eek:)

So many mmo things, so little time. I have to rotate 'em on a daily basis :eek:\

--
Etc.

Fitter, happier.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
MSN: empee at post dot com
--------------------------------
E & OE.

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:25:57 +0100, Intergalactic Superstar Empee
<ye@h.right.mate> beamed us the following from a far-distant galaxy:

->
->Tartychops dit:
->
->> On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 00:00:52 +0100, Intergalactic Superstar Empee
->> <ye@h.right.mate> beamed us the following from a far-distant
galaxy:
->>
->> ->
->> ->BILLYNOSE dit:
->> ->
->> ->> I got a new newsfeed !
->> ->>
[...]

Know what you mean. I'm setting up another PC so I can follow Eve on
that one and GW on this.

My lvl20 ascended infused Fire Elly is Aurelia Tsuguwa btw, feel free
to add me!"11

Tartychops.
*Tis a rum old world*

"Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message

> Tartychops dit:
>
>> On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 00:00:52 +0100, Intergalactic Superstar Empee
>> <ye@h.right.mate> beamed us the following from a far-distant galaxy:
>>
>> ->
>> ->BILLYNOSE dit:
>> ->
>> ->> I got a new newsfeed !
>> ->>
>> ->> Welcome back me.... Where is everyone?
>> ->
>> ->Oh cripes.
>> ->
>> ->I'll be dodging the non-desirables in Everquest 2, Eve Online &
>> ->World of Warcraft if you want meh.
>> ->
>> ->
>> ->
>> ->No, I'm not gonna tell you the respective char names and/or servers
>> :eek:p
>> ->
>> ->
>> ->
>> ->
>> ->Yes, I know I missed out Guildwars - that's 'cos it's just simply
>> shite.
>>

>> LIES!! Guild Wars for the win!
>
> Apologies, my wording was perhaps a bit strong. I do actually have it
> installed :eek:)
>
> So many mmo things, so little time. I have to rotate 'em on a daily basis
> :eek:\

I am hiding out in WoW too, though I appear to have chosen the Flakiest
server available
- was down most of yesterday :(

Val