hello
i have aproblem which is my monitor has rotate and i dont
know how to fix it up
i can view my computer up side down
can anybody help me ???????????
thanx

LOL, there are a lot of programs that do this. Do you have an nVidia or
ATI video card? It is called NVRotate for nVidia cards. It will be in
your Video Properties (Advanced Options). Right click on the desktop and
click Properties, settings tab, now Advanced, now look for NVRotate and
put it back ;)

Nathan McNulty

diemydarling41@homail.com wrote:

> hello
> i have aproblem which is my monitor has rotate and i dont
> know how to fix it up
> i can view my computer up side down
> can anybody help me ???????????
> thanx

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

wrote:
> *hello
> i have aproblem which is my monitor has rotate and i dont
> know how to fix it up
> i can view my computer up side down
> can anybody help me ???????????
> thanx *

I know there is a hot key combination. One may be ctrl/alt/ up or down
arrow. I had the same thing happen once when son was playing game and
the above worked the other was at work when folders were laying on
keyboard just right and it was an odd combination to fix. I'll post of
I remember that one too.

--
Max