Printing problems, help if possible

Hi,

We're having an annoying problem with printing. We have
Internet Explorer 6.0 sp2 installed, and a Lexmark
printer. The problem is; we cannot print anything from
the internet. All that comes out is a blank page. Even
the headers and footers don't print. It works fine for
documents, or any type of saved images etc, but for IE it
does not. I've had a search round the help topics on this
website, but I can't seem to find anything that matches
my problem. I'm definitely no computer whizz :)

So, any ideas?

Thanks,
Becca.

What happens when you select "file/print preview?" Do you
see the page on the screen or a blank? What happens if you
select an area on the screen and select print/selection?

Does this happen the same on all or only some websites?