Andrew

is there anyway to get windows to not automatically
detect new hardware? bc every time i turn on my computer
a new hardware wizard pops up saying i have a pci device
and it needs the software but i dont have the software or
the pci device in the computer any suggestions?

This is the closest thing I can find :(

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298370

Nathan McNulty