Can't write my CD with CD writer

I have a Samsung CD writer installed. I can not write my cd
with Windows XP. I do not even see any option in right
click "send To" menu.

But i can write my CD with Nero easily. Are any of my
services not running or do i have to make some
configuration changes?

Please reply

I have three articles for you to check out :)

Background information:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279157

Troubleshooting:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324129

Check drive model if these symptoms occur:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308591

Nathan McNulty