help with error message

Hello!
when i log onto my computer, and the desktop comes up,
so does 2 error messages:

1) RUNDLL
Error leading C:\PROGRA~1\NEWDOT~1\NEWDOT~2.DLL

2) Unhandled Exception: C0000005
At address: 100016b8

I can still use the computer after bypassing these
messages, but i'd like to fix them, so i don't receive
them anymore. How do i do that?
Thank you!

billy

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003

A search of this board returns this reply to a previous post:
NEWDOT
This is an intrusive parasite that does little more than cripple your
browsing. Add/Remove Programs and remove New.net. Once you have done that go
to LavaSoft's site (http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/) and get
yourself a copy of the free AdAware and run it and/or SpyBot
(http://www.safer-networking.org/) and perhaps also BHO Demon and rid yourself
of this odious junk and other similar parasites that do nothing to enhance
your use of your computer. See also
http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/NewDotNet.html

"msski" wrote:

> Hello!
> when i log onto my computer, and the desktop comes up,
> so does 2 error messages:
>
> 1) RUNDLL
> Error leading C:\PROGRA~1\NEWDOT~1\NEWDOT~2.DLL
>
> 2) Unhandled Exception: C0000005
> At address: 100016b8
>
> I can still use the computer after bypassing these
> messages, but i'd like to fix them, so i don't receive
> them anymore. How do i do that?
> Thank you!

thanks so much for your help, Billy!