Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

fkjfkjfk@slepep.com dit:
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scrumble/video/32129_hi.wmv
>
> /is happy
>
> :)

Tot'nam, Tot'nam, no-one can stop them..

Oh..

> --
> scrum

Grats mate :eek:)

--
Etc.

(some side effects may occur)

MSN/Mail: e_m_p_e_e at yahoo dot co dot uk
------------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
-----------------------------------
Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
E & OE.

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:33:45 +0100, empee <ye@h.right.mate> wrote:

> fkjfkjfk@slepep.com dit:
>> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scrumble/video/32129_hi.wmv
>>
>> /is happy
>>
>> :)
>
> Tot'nam, Tot'nam, no-one can stop them..
>
> Oh..
>

>> --
>> scrum
>
> Grats mate :eek:)

w00t! We've drawn Newcastle at home in the next round, and its on teh
telly! :)

/gets ready to give the geordie scum a pasting

/looks around

No Firky?

Never a Geordie around when you need to bait one :/

--
scrum

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:02:43 GMT, Intergalactic Superstar scrumble
<fkjfkjfk@slepep.com> beamed us the following from a far-distant
galaxy:

->http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scrumble/video/32129_hi.wmv
->
->/is happy
->
->:)

Ta,
Bloke who sits next to me at work is a Spurs fan. He didn't appreciate
me putting that file on his desktop and renaming it to
"FitBirdWithShortSkirt.wmv", the miserable get!

Tartychops.
*Tis a rum old world*

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:57:41 +0100, Tartychops
<Tartychops@invaliddomain.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:02:43 GMT, Intergalactic Superstar scrumble
> <fkjfkjfk@slepep.com> beamed us the following from a far-distant
> galaxy:
>
> ->http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scrumble/video/32129_hi.wmv
> ->
> ->/is happy
> ->
> ->:)
>

> Ta,
> Bloke who sits next to me at work is a Spurs fan. He didn't appreciate
> me putting that file on his desktop and renaming it to
> "FitBirdWithShortSkirt.wmv", the miserable get!

LoL :)

I can't believe the amount of media coverage we've had from this one game.
We've been in the papers nearly every day, and every news item about Spurs
has a mention of us in it.

I was going to have Jean Paul Kamudimba Kalala's name put on me shirt, but
its a quid a letter, so I went with JPKK :)

--
scrum