Be Alert.

Last response: in Video Games
September 23, 2005 4:11:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Be aware that the French government has announced it has raised its
terror alert level from Run to Hide.

The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate.

The rise was in reaction to a fire that destroyed France's white flag
factory, effectively paralysing their military.

--
Etc.

(some side effects may occur)

MSN/Mail: e_m_p_e_e at yahoo dot co dot uk
------------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
-----------------------------------
Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
E & OE.

More about : alert

Anonymous
September 26, 2005 12:50:24 AM

"empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message

> Be aware that the French government has announced it has raised its
> terror alert level from Run to Hide.
>
> The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate.
>
> The rise was in reaction to a fire that destroyed France's white flag
> factory, effectively paralysing their military.

LOL

:o D

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:11:23 +0100, empee <ye@h.right.mate> wrote:

>Be aware that the French government has announced it has raised its
>terror alert level from Run to Hide.
>
>The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate.
>
>The rise was in reaction to a fire that destroyed France's white flag
>factory, effectively paralysing their military.

Hello Empee!

--
www dot mangoat dot net
for all your dumb needs

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:50:24 +0100, "Listy"
<britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
>>

>> Be aware that the French government has announced it has raised its
>> terror alert level from Run to Hide.
>>
>> The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate.
>>
>> The rise was in reaction to a fire that destroyed France's white flag
>> factory, effectively paralysing their military.
>>

>LOL
>
>:o D

Hello Listy!

--
www dot mangoat dot net
for all your dumb needs

"Mangoat" <mangoat@mangoat.snuh(net)> wrote in message
news:p 18hj1ld2oi5ajcc1e7sekjmdvkutdedhn@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:50:24 +0100, "Listy"
> <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >"empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
> >>

> >> Be aware that the French government has announced it has raised its
> >> terror alert level from Run to Hide.
> >>
> >> The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate.
> >>
> >> The rise was in reaction to a fire that destroyed France's white flag
> >> factory, effectively paralysing their military.
> >>

> >LOL
> >
> >:o D
>
> Hello Listy!

Hello Mangoat!!!!1 Glad to see you're still lurking. Still living in
Florida?

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

"Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Mangoat" <mangoat@mangoat.snuh(net)> wrote in message
> news:p 18hj1ld2oi5ajcc1e7sekjmdvkutdedhn@4ax.com...
> > On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:50:24 +0100, "Listy"
> > <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > >"empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message

> > >LOL
> > >
> > >:o D
> >
> > Hello Listy!
> >

> Hello Mangoat!!!!1 Glad to see you're still lurking. Still living in
> Florida?

NO, i don't !!!

/ducks, bobs, weaves, knits a nice little jumper for his nephew Arthur

Hello!

Kirby

> --
>
> alt i s enter
> l i s enter
> listener

Anonymous
September 28, 2005 5:40:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

mangoat@mangoat.snuh dit:
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:50:24 +0100, "Listy"
> <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >"empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
> >>

> >> Be aware that the French government has announced it has raised its
> >> terror alert level from Run to Hide.
> >>
> >> The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate.
> >>
> >> The rise was in reaction to a fire that destroyed France's white flag
> >> factory, effectively paralysing their military.
> >>

> >LOL
> >
> >:o D
>
> Hello Listy!

Eek!
Is is a Goat ? Is it a Man ?

It's Mangoat!!1

--
Etc.

(some side effects may occur)

MSN/Mail: e_m_p_e_e at yahoo dot co dot uk
------------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
-----------------------------------
Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
E & OE.
Anonymous
September 29, 2005 5:29:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Oops, forgot.

Go to http://www.google.com (don't use the toolbar for this one).

Type in 'french military victories' and hit the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button.

Heh :o )
--

!