Be Alert.

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Be aware that the French government has announced it has raised its
terror alert level from Run to Hide.

The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate.

The rise was in reaction to a fire that destroyed France's white flag
factory, effectively paralysing their military.

--
Etc.

(some side effects may occur)

MSN/Mail: e_m_p_e_e at yahoo dot co dot uk
------------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
-----------------------------------
Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
E & OE.
7 answers Last reply
More about alert
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    "empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message

    > Be aware that the French government has announced it has raised its
    > terror alert level from Run to Hide.
    >
    > The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate.
    >
    > The rise was in reaction to a fire that destroyed France's white flag
    > factory, effectively paralysing their military.

    LOL

    :oD

    --

    alt i s enter
    l i s enter

    On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:11:23 +0100, empee <ye@h.right.mate> wrote:

    >Be aware that the French government has announced it has raised its
    >terror alert level from Run to Hide.
    >
    >The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate.
    >
    >The rise was in reaction to a fire that destroyed France's white flag
    >factory, effectively paralysing their military.

    Hello Empee!

    --
    www dot mangoat dot net
    for all your dumb needs

    On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:50:24 +0100, "Listy"
    <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >"empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Be aware that the French government has announced it has raised its
    >> terror alert level from Run to Hide.
    >>
    >> The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate.
    >>
    >> The rise was in reaction to a fire that destroyed France's white flag
    >> factory, effectively paralysing their military.
    >>

    >LOL
    >
    >:oD

    Hello Listy!

    --
    www dot mangoat dot net
    for all your dumb needs

    "Mangoat" <mangoat@mangoat.snuh(net)> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:50:24 +0100, "Listy"
    > <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >

    > >"empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
    > >>

    > >> Be aware that the French government has announced it has raised its
    > >> terror alert level from Run to Hide.
    > >>
    > >> The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate.
    > >>
    > >> The rise was in reaction to a fire that destroyed France's white flag
    > >> factory, effectively paralysing their military.
    > >>

    > >LOL
    > >
    > >:oD
    >
    > Hello Listy!

    Hello Mangoat!!!!1 Glad to see you're still lurking. Still living in
    Florida?

    --

    alt i s enter
    l i s enter

    "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Mangoat" <mangoat@mangoat.snuh(net)> wrote in message
    > > On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:50:24 +0100, "Listy"
    > > <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > >

    > > >"empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message

    > > >LOL
    > > >
    > > >:oD
    > >
    > > Hello Listy!
    > >

    > Hello Mangoat!!!!1 Glad to see you're still lurking. Still living in
    > Florida?

    NO, i don't !!!

    /ducks, bobs, weaves, knits a nice little jumper for his nephew Arthur

    Hello!

    Kirby

    > --
    >
    > alt i s enter
    > l i s enter
    > listener

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    mangoat@mangoat.snuh dit:
    > On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:50:24 +0100, "Listy"
    > <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >

    > >"empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
    > >>

    > >> Be aware that the French government has announced it has raised its
    > >> terror alert level from Run to Hide.
    > >>
    > >> The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate.
    > >>
    > >> The rise was in reaction to a fire that destroyed France's white flag
    > >> factory, effectively paralysing their military.
    > >>

    > >LOL
    > >
    > >:oD
    >
    > Hello Listy!

    Eek!
    Is is a Goat ? Is it a Man ?

    It's Mangoat!!1

    --
    Etc.

    (some side effects may occur)

    MSN/Mail: e_m_p_e_e at yahoo dot co dot uk
    ------------------------------
    YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
    -----------------------------------
    Live - http://www.empee.org
    Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
    E & OE.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    Oops, forgot.

    Go to http://www.google.com (don't use the toolbar for this one).

    Type in 'french military victories' and hit the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button.

    Heh :o)
    --
    Etc.

    (some side effects may occur)

    MSN/Mail: e_m_p_e_e at yahoo dot co dot uk
    YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
    Live - http://www.empee.org
    Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
    E & OE.