how do you share printer via Lynksys wireless router?

I'm sorry but I'm really new to this. I have a desktop and a laptop both has
Windows XP. I recently purchased lynksis wireless network router to share
the cable connection. I was wondering if I can use this to share the printer
that's currently hooked up with the desktop. If so how do you do that? Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

yuke
2 answers Last reply
More about share printer lynksys wireless router

    Yuke wrote:

    > I'm sorry but I'm really new to this. I have a desktop and a laptop
    > both has Windows XP. I recently purchased lynksis wireless network
    > router to share the cable connection. I was wondering if I can use
    > this to share the printer that's currently hooked up with the desktop.
    > If so how do you do that? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Of course. The fact that the network is wireless doesn't change the way
    you share the printer. Here are some links to help you set up your
    network:

    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp/filesharing.htm (Home)
    (Pro)
    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/support/troubleshoot_index.htm
    http://www.ezlan.net/index.html

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers

    Take a look at the Linksys print servers.
    http://www.linksys.com/products/

    Steve

    "Yuke" <yusukeyu44@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm sorry but I'm really new to this. I have a desktop and a laptop both
    > has Windows XP. I recently purchased lynksis wireless network router to
    > share the cable connection. I was wondering if I can use this to share the
    > printer that's currently hooked up with the desktop. If so how do you do
    > that? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > yuke

Wireless Router Printers Wireless Networking