Asus A7v880 and integrated sound card

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
December 10, 2004 2:28:24 AM

Hi to all,
I'v replaced my old MB with an A7v880 but now Windows not detect the
integrate sound card in this MB. Anybody know if these Mb have this problem?
I have cecked the bios and the configuration is ok (sound card is enable in
it).
I think that the problem can be the memory because i have istalled an old
266 speed bank but the system have not stability issue.

Please help me!
anna.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
December 10, 2004 2:28:25 AM

Have you installed the sound driver from the CD or web site?

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\