Asus A7v880 and integrated sound card

Hi to all,
I'v replaced my old MB with an A7v880 but now Windows not detect the
integrate sound card in this MB. Anybody know if these Mb have this problem?
I have cecked the bios and the configuration is ok (sound card is enable in
it).
I think that the problem can be the memory because i have istalled an old
266 speed bank but the system have not stability issue.

Please help me!
anna.
2 answers Last reply
More about asus a7v880 integrated sound card

    Have you installed the sound driver from the CD or web site?

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at
    uce@ftc.gov
    Thanks, robots.

    Installed the motherboard drivers yet??

    --
    Tumppi
    Reply to group

    "AnnaPaola" <annang.nospammmisi@email.it> kirjoitti viestissä
    > Hi to all,
    > I'v replaced my old MB with an A7v880 but now Windows not detect the
    > integrate sound card in this MB. Anybody know if these Mb have this
    problem?
    > I have cecked the bios and the configuration is ok (sound card is enable
    in
    > it).
    > I think that the problem can be the memory because i have istalled an old
    > 266 speed bank but the system have not stability issue.
    >
    > Please help me!
    > anna.

Asus Sound Cards Motherboards