Asus A7v880 and integrated sound card

Hi to all,
I'v replaced my old MB with an A7v880 but now Windows not detect the
integrate sound card in this MB. Anybody know if these Mb have this problem?
I have cecked the bios and the configuration is ok (sound card is enable in
it).
I think that the problem can be the memory because i have istalled an old
266 speed bank but the system have not stability issue.

Please help me!
anna.

Have you installed the sound driver from the CD or web site?

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\