A7N8X-E Deluxe - S/PDIF Bracket Module

There is a header on the MB for a S/PDIF output/input module that can be
fitted as a braket. There is one shown on the Asus website but I cannot
find where to get one.

I am in the Uk - Does anyone know where I can get one of these modules?

Thanks for any help.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I got mine from ebay.

Erik

Paul C schrieb:
> There is a header on the MB for a S/PDIF output/input module that can be
> fitted as a braket. There is one shown on the Asus website but I cannot
> find where to get one.
>
> I am in the Uk - Does anyone know where I can get one of these modules?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Paul

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Try ebay. I had a hard time finding them in NA as well. I see lots of them
on sale for 5-10US plus shipping.

"Paul C" <corre_paul@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> There is a header on the MB for a S/PDIF output/input module that can be
> fitted as a braket. There is one shown on the Asus website but I cannot
> find where to get one.
>
> I am in the Uk - Does anyone know where I can get one of these modules?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Paul

tawpgk

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2004

NewEgg has them in there accessories - motherboard listing. Here is a link:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?Submit=list&catalog=142&DEPA=0&InnerManu=1315

Whether they ship to the UK I don't know.

Good Luck

--
Tom